We provide forensic accounting and investigation services to individuals, corporates, financial institutions and legal advisors. They can be availed of as a standalone service or as part of our restructuring and insolvency services where we assist our clients secure and trace assets.
We can advise on a range of areas:
- Where there is a dispute between individuals, or between a business and its directors or employees
- Where a business is being investigated by a governing body or state agency
- Where a charge holder or director fears a business is not meeting its expectations or behaving appropriately.
We can provide expert opinion in:
- Commercial disputes
- Valuation disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Asset tracing
- Identification of undisclosed assets
- Issues arising in receiverships and bankruptcy cases, fraud cases and marital disputes