Our company formation and secretarial services can be incorporated into our audit and accounting services or can be accessed as a standalone service. Some clients require assistance formally setting up their business or meeting their statutory obligations but are not in a position to engage a full service accountancy practice on an on-going basis.
We provide an easy and understandable service so clients can focus on establishing their business secure in the knowledge the legal structures are in place and compliance requirements are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
OUR COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Company incorporation: we can advise on the best way to structure a company and register the business name and the new company with the Companies Registration Office (CRO), including returning all necessary forms and drafting the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Company alterations: including changing bank signatories, alterations to the Memorandum and Articles of Association, changing the shareholdings (share transfers and allotment), changing the board of directors, company transfer
- Company searches, restorations and voluntary strike offs: we can provide current information from the CRO on all Irish companies. If a dissolved company needs to be re-established we can advise on the process and submit the relevant documentation to the CRO. If a company no longer needs to be maintained we can advise on the voluntary strike off process for removing a company from the register and prepare all the necessary submissions to the CRO
- Advise on share structures, stock transfers and tax registration
- Advise as to whether the company can qualify for audit exemption
- Trade name patent registration
- Drafting of necessary resolutions for board or shareholder meetings
- Declarations of trust