Coming on the M7 from Dublin – directions to Harvey’s Quay or Howley’s Quay car park:
- At Junction 28 continue forward on the M7 to bypass Limerick.
- At Junction 30 (Rossbrien Interchange) continue forward onto the N18 Limerick South Ring Road (signposted Shannon, Galway).
- Leave the N18 at junction 2, at the roundabout take the 5th exit, then at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the Dock Road – R510 (signposted Limerick City Centre).
- At Greenpark roundabout take the 1st exit onto the Dock Road (signposted Corcanree Business Park).
- Continue along the Dock Road into Limerick city. At the large Shannonbridge Roundabout take the third exit onto Lower Mallow Street – N20 (signposted City Centre, Waterford N24).
- At the traffic signals turn left onto Henry Street – R527 (signposted City Centre, All Other Routes N7, N24). Proceed down Henry Street.
- Howley’s Quay Car Park entrance is on the left hand side after the intersection with Lower Cecil Street.
- Harvey’s Quay Car Park (i.e. Dunnes Stores car park) entrance is on Harvey’s Quay. Turn left at the intersection of Henry Street and Shannon Street, turn right at the end of Shannon Street onto Harvey’s Quay and the entrance is on the right (at the back of the Dunnes Stores building).
- Exit the car park and walk up Shannon Street, turn right on to O’Connell Street. Our office is one block up on the left hand side.