At MGR Accountants, we recognise that our people are our greatest asset. We understand that the quality of our service is dependent on the quality of the individuals within our team. We take pride in our employees and ensure that they have the skills to advise on all aspects of business.
As a dynamic progressive firm we have major expansion plans over the next 3-5 years. We are currently recruiting for a qualified accountant to join our growing Business Advisory & Corporate Recovery Department. This role is based in our Limerick office.
- THIS POSITION IS CLOSED
Here in MGR Accountants we are a leading national provider of business advisory and corporate recovery services.
We are currently involved in a significant number of high profile corporate recovery assignments including liquidations, non-trading and trading receiverships.
In the advisory area we work across a wide variety of sectors and for clients of different sizes. We work closely with all of Ireland’s leading lending institutions and NAMA.
This is initially a 12-month contract and will be reviewed thereafter. Applicants should have professional experience in accounts administration, office support/management and creditors/debtors control. Insolvency administration experience will be considered an advantage.
THE ROLE SPECIFICATION
Reporting directly to managers and partners the role involves:
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Preparation of cash flows
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Provide administrative assistance including in-house filing, archiving etc. as well as filing external returns with CRO, Revenue etc.
- Preparation and input of budget workings
- Creditors reconciliations
- Debtors control
- Processing and payment of cheque requisitions
- Working to tight deadlines
- Assisting management in compiling and producing reports
- Working directly with professionals in legal, property and other fields
THE CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ professional experience in an accounting support role, be comfortable multi-tasking in a busy office environment, with the following key attributes:
- Solid analytical skills and understanding of financial statements
- Outstanding organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT literacy to include Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and external parties
- Proven experience in handling a wide range of administration tasks with the ability to take responsibility for own workload while being part of a larger team
- Ability to meet tight working deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, often under pressure, while remaining positive, flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Possess a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
► Opportunity to join a new firm experiencing major growth and expansion
► Varied and challenging role with scope to develop skill set
► Competitive salary
► Excellent training – open door policy with involved and approachable partners
Application is by cover letter and CV. Selected candidates only will be called for interview.
Please email applications to Eimear Quin email@example.com